Hemel Hempstead, UK – The SPECTRALIS Connect Investment Club was officially opened for its second year on Saturday 6th February 2016 by Heidelberg Engineering and is set to bring cost savings and to facilitate access to advanced eye scanning technology.
All purchasers of the SPECTRALIS expandable imaging platform are eligible to join the club, which brings great benefits, as Krysten Williams, Heidelberg Engineering Director, explained –
“By combining the orders for SPECTRALIS systems and upgrades of many practices during the investment club period, we are able to offer more attractive pricing for each customer. The scheme covers all methods of financing the purchase. We want to really promote the fact that we have not just a superb OCT, but also an expandable multi-modality platform for enhanced patient care: an investment for the future,” said Krysten.
The Investment Club allows practices to expand the functionality of the SPECTRALIS, or invest in additional systems, at a significant cost reduction and is just one of the perks of the SPECTRALIS Connect Programme, which every practice is enrolled in when they become a SPECTRALIS owner:
- Two days on-site operator and clinical training.
- Free place on SPECTRALIS Operation and Interpretation Course.
- Front of house staff eye health check sales training.
- Access to the Connect Customer Portal and Online Certification Programme.
- Access to the Connect Business Academy for expert business advice on integrating multi-modality imaging into practice.
The SPECTRALIS Connect Investment Club is only open to new members from Saturday 6th February until Monday 11th April 2016 when Optrafair 2016 closes.
To find out more about special pricing for 2016 and becoming a club member, please contact Info-UK@HeidelbergEngineering.com