Register for the webinar: Imaging in Ophthalmic Research 2020
The cancellation of ophthalmic congresses worldwide leaves a chasm in communication between eye care professionals in 2020. Heidelberg Engineering is providing a platform for clinicians to present their latest research and other topics of interest to the ophthalmic community.
The webinar "Imaging in Ophthalmic Research 2020" will showcase the results of three research projects in which clinicians are using a SPECTRALIS® device with novel diagnostic imaging or analysis functionality. The webinar will take place on 23rd June 2020 at 6:30pm - 7:30pm (BST). It will be chaired by Dr. Konstantinos Balaskas, Consultant Ophthalmologist and Head of Moorfields Reading Centre, Moorfields Eye Hospital, and feature presentations from three eminent clinicians. Please find the agenda below.
- Welcome and introduction: Dr. Konstantinos Balaskas, Consultant Ophthalmologist, Moorfields Eye Hospital
- Structure-function relationship in intermediate AMD: Dr. Giovanni Montesano, Honorary Research Fellow, City University of London
- The role of retinal imaging in defining the disease end stage of macular telangiectasia type 2: Dr. Tjebo Heeren, Fellow, University College London
- DARC AI Technology as a biomarker for glaucoma: Professor Francesca Cordeiro, Professor of Ophthalmology, Imperial College London
- Question and answer session
We hope you enjoy the webinar!