Register for the webinar: Glaucoma in 2020
The cancellation of ophthalmic congresses worldwide leaves a chasm in communication between eye care professionals in 2020. Heidelberg Engineering has teamed up with Santen and Medisoft to provide a platform for clinicians specialising in glaucoma to present their latest research and other topics of interest to the ophthalmic community.
The live interactive webinar "Glaucoma in 2020" will take place on Thursday 14th May 2020 at 7:00-8:00pm. It will be chaired by Professor Gus Gazzard, Director of Glaucoma Service, Moorfields Eye Hospital, and will feature presentations from four eminent eye care professionals. The agenda is below.
- Welcome and introduction | Professor Gus Gazzard, Director of Glaucoma Service, Moorfields Eye Hospital, UK
- Disaster mitigation - saving sight in the climate of COVID-19 | Mr. Faisal Ahmed, Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, Imperial College NHS Trust, UK
- Can we do visual fields in our armchairs? | Professor David Crabb, Professor of Statistics and Vision Research, City University London
- Glaucoma treatment paradigms in the post-COVID-19 post-LiGHT era | Professor Gus Gazzard, Director of Glaucoma Service, Moorfields Eye Hospital
- Optimising therapeutic management: insights from real world evidence | Dr. Francesco Oddone MD, PhD, Head of the Glaucoma Unit, Britannic Hospital of the IRCCS Fondazione Bietti, Rome, Italy
- Question and answer session
This event has been organised and facilitated by Heidelberg Engineering and is also sponsored by Santen and Medisoft. It will contain information about Santen products.
We hope you enjoy the webinar!