These Licence Conditions are an agreement between Heidelberg Engineering GmbH (“we”) and you as the user (“you”) who is going to make use one or more of our free e-books.
We hereby grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited licence to download and use the e-books on your personal devices, based on the following terms and conditions which you are required to comply with:
- The provided e-books are protected by copyright and can only be installed on your personal devices for non-commercial purposes.
- You are not allowed to forward, loan, copy or display publicly the e-books or related materials. You may not distribute its contents to third parties without Heidelberg Engineerings Ltd.’s prior written consent.
- Modifications, reproductions, translations or any other alterations of the e-book contents are not permitted.
- Heidelberg Engineering GmbH shall not be liable for any damage, loss or cost arising from or caused wholly or in part by using the provided e-books nor shall Heidelberg Engineering GmbH assume any liability for indirect damages.
- You irrevocably assume sole responsibility for any damage, loss or cost that may arise for Heidelberg Engineering GmbH by your violation of these terms and conditions.
- We accept no liability for the correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided.
- Liability claims derived from the use or non-use of the e-books are fundamentally excluded, provided that there is no demonstrably intended or gross negligence.