What’s on at Optrafair? Win a weekend in Vienna for two!
Opticians bring multimodality imaging to life at CET accredited sessions
Seven High Street optometrists and dispensing opticians who have integrated OCT successfully into practice will discuss how they did it, and how it improved patient care, across three CET accredited seminars hosted on the main stage at Optrafair.
Dates, timings and speakers:
15:10 – 16:10 – Saturday 9th April
- Paul Adler, Paul Adler Optometrists: Case studies showing how multimodal imaging makes every day in practice a fascinating one.
- Peter Waite, KG Miles Opticians: Case studies highlighting the incredible array of pathologies seen in just a few short months at Peter’s Birmingham practice.
- Mark Holloway, Thomas and Holloway Opticians: How to improve patient care with multimodality imaging and be profitable.
11:00 – 12:00 – Sunday 10th April
- John Rose, John Rose Eye Care: Case studies showing the wide ranging applications of multimodal imaging in optometric practice, including how OCT can be used to detect early signs of and monitor multiple sclerosis.
- Jason Rickaby, Jason Rickaby Opticians: Case studies showing how confocal scanning laser ophthalmoscopy can be used to improve patient care, including cases using anterior segment OCT.
13:15 – 14:15 – Monday 11th April
- Niall O’Kane, Niall O’Kane Optometrists: How to make the most of shared care opportunities and be profitable.
- Romana Hashim, The Eye Academy: promoting and profiting from clinical services by enhancing the standard of patient care in practice.
14th Annual International SPECTRALIS Symposium, November 24-27th 2016
Competition time: WIN an all-expense paid trip for two to Vienna, Austria, for the 14th Annual International SPECTRALIS Symposium, November 24-27th 2016 There are hundreds of reasons why SPECTRALIS owners are 100% sure they purchased the right imaging platform. Visit Heidelberg Engineering on stand D62 and submit your own reason to be in with a chance of winning an all-expenses* paid trip to Vienna, Austria, for the 14th Annual International SPECTRALIS Symposium. Join SPECTRALIS fans from around the globe to share experience and new ideas. The winner will be selected by Bill Harvey, Clinical Editor, Optician Magazine.
*Prize includes symposium registration, 3 night’s accommodation and return flights for two.