for the website www.heidelbergengineering.co.uk
of Heidelberg Engineering:
We appreciate your interest in our website and our company.
The protection of your personal data, collected, processed, and used during your visit to our website, and the use of our portals (e.g. Business Lounge, Academy, etc.) is important to us. Your data will be protected in accordance with legal regulations. The following information is about the data recorded and how it is used:
1. Personal data
Personal data is factual or personal information about a specific or specifically identifiable person.
2. The type, scope, and purpose of the personal data collected, processed, and used
(1) Every visit to our website and each request for data from the website is logged by the IP address of the computer from which it was requested. This information is saved for internal system-related and statistical purposes. The following information is logged: the name of the requested file, the date, and the time of the request, the amount of data transferred, the IP address, the notification of a successful request, the web browser, and the requesting domain.
Additional personal data (name, job title, company, address, phone, fax, email address) is only collected if you voluntarily disclose this information online in the form of an information material requirement, a subscription to Heidelberg Engineering News or other portals of Heidelberg Engineering GmbH, a quotation, support or purchase request or sweepstakes registration.
(2) If you have provided us with personal data, we will only use it for the purposes of communication regarding your requests, to process contracts concluded with you, or as described below:
a) Contact Form
You have the option of contacting the Sales and Support departments via the form available under the “Contact” tab.
You will then receive a confirmation email for the subscription sent to the email address you provided. Your subscription does not take effect until you click on the confirmation link enclosed.
Where you confirm your order of our newsletter as described, we will store your email address until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Your information is saved solely for the purpose of being able to send you the newsletter.
You may cancel your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time. To cancel, just click on the link provided in each newsletter or send an email to Info-UK@HeidelbergEngineering.com or write to Heidelberg Engineering Ltd., 55 Marlowes, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP1 1LE, United Kingdom.
This is where we offer different e-learning courses as well as the option of declaring different online qualifications, among other things.
3. Forwarding and transfer of data
(1) Your personal information will only be passed on to third parties or otherwise transferred if it is required for the processing of the contract. A requirement exists especially in the transfer of order information to suppliers, for example, for the purposes of supplying or billing, for the provision of requested training, or for answering questions raised. Data is forwarded or otherwise transferred in compliance with Section 11 of the German Federal Data Protection Act (FDPA) for the processing of order data or Sections 4b and 4c of the FDPA (transfer to third countries) unless you have given prior consent to its being forwarded or transferred.
(2) Disclosures to authorized state institutions and authorities are only made if required by law or we are obliged by court order to do so.
(3) Our employees are bound under Section 5 of the FDPA to maintain confidentiality and to comply with data protection provisions.
4. Storage of personal data
Heidelberg Engineering Ltd. collects personal data for as long as it is required to provide a service you have requested or to which you have given your consent, except where legal obligations otherwise exist.
5. Right of withdrawal
You may object to the use of your personal data with immediate effect in the future at any time by withdrawing your consent. The notice of withdrawal should be sent to the Privacy Officer at Info-UK@HeidelbergEngineering.com or in writing to Heidelberg Engineering Ltd., 55 Marlowes, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP1 1LE, United Kingdom.
6. Right to information, correction, blocking, deletion
(1) If you have questions or remarks about the processing of your personal data, you can contact our Privacy Officer at:
Heidelberg Engineering Ltd.
(2) In accordance with the applicable laws and regulations we will, on request, inform you in writing as soon as possible whether and which personal data about you is saved by us. If outdated or incorrect information has been saved, we will correct it at your request. You also have the right to block or delete the data, taking the legal obligations into account.
(3) Further information about nature and role of the used cookies can be found in our Cookies Policy.
8. Web analysis
The web analysis tools that we use are listed and described in our Cookies Policy.
(2) On our site you will find links amongst others to our corporate presence on Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Click the “bird” button to access our corporate presence on Twitter. Clicking on this will establish a direct connection with the browser and the Twitter servers. If you are logged into your personal Twitter account during your visit to our site, Twitter can assign this visit to the site to your account. The information is transmitted directly to Twitter and saved. If you wish to prevent the transfer of data to your Twitter account, please log out of your Twitter account before clicking on the Twitter button.
Click the “g+” button to access our corporate presence on Google+. Clicking on this will establish a direct connection with the browser and the Google servers. If you are logged into your personal Google+ account during your visit to our site, Google can assign this visit to the site to your account. The information is transmitted directly to Google and saved. If you wish to prevent the transfer of data to your Google+ account, please log out of your Google account before clicking on the Google+ button.
Click the “in” button to access our corporate presence on LinkedIn. Clicking will establish a direct connection with the browser and the LinkedIn servers. If you are logged into your personal LinkedIn account during your visit to our site, LinkedIn can assign this visit of the site to your account. If you wish to prevent the transfer of data to your LinkedIn account, please log out of your LinkedIn account before clicking on the LinkedIn button.
Click the “YouTube” button to access our corporate presence on YouTube. Clicking will establish a direct connection with the browser and the YouTube servers. If you are logged into your personal YouTube account during your visit to our site, YouTube can assign this visit to the site to your account. If you wish to prevent the transfer of data to your YouTube account, please log out of your YouTube account before clicking on the YouTube button.
10. Security during data transfer
We use technical and organizational measures to protect your data against manipulation, loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are constantly updated in line with the latest technical developments.
If you have questions or remarks about the processing of your personal data, please contact us using the details given below:
Heidelberg Engineering Ltd.
Phone: 01442 502 330
Fax: 01442 242 386